AWS ASEAN Partner of the Year Award 2022 – Singapore
Amazon Web Services (AWS) held the 2022 ASEAN Partner Awards ceremony in Singapore, recognizing a wide range of born-in-the-cloud and traditional services, software, and hardware partners whose business models have embraced specialization and collaboration. AsiaPac had received a total of two ASEAN Partner of the Year awards from AWS, in 2017 and 2022 respectively.
Partner of the Year – Singapore
AsiaPac Technology grew by delivering innovative digital transformation projects in Singapore in the past 12 months, including for a large Singapore conglomerate which required AsiaPac Technology to align senior business and technology stakeholders to meet customer requirements.
More than just an Expert
At AsiaPac, we accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital transformation. By managing apps, data, security and AWS infrastructure, we are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud, innovate with new technologies and maximize their IT investments. As a multi-award winner in the hybrid multi-cloud segment and leading enterprise solutions provider, AsiaPac is committed to working together with customers to champion business excellence. Being a trusted and reliable partner in the Government and Commercial sectors, AsiaPac is dedicated to deliver secure and scalable end-to-end IT solutions with our partners to empower customers to achieve successful business transformation in this digital era.
Some notable key cloud projects carried out:
- Ministry of Education (MOE): Parents Gateway Mobile App
- Ministry of Health (MOH): HealthHub: The New Online Portal and App
Contact us for more AWS solutions and services.
Other blog posts you might be interested in:
- Microsoft Azure Migration: Taking Your Business to the Next Level with AsiaPac Technology
- AsiaPac is now an Authorized Apple Reseller in Singapore
- AWS ASEAN Partner of the Year Award 2022 – Singapore
- How to Create and Maintain a Robust Patch Management Strategy
- Benefits of Proactively Monitoring your IT Networks
- Calculating the Cost of Server Downtime and How to Avoid It