Customer Advisory on Addressing the Kaseya Ransomware Attack
AsiaPac has done our own assessment to address the concerns of the news further cybersecurity threats involving Ransomware attacks on global enterprises via Kaseya software management tool.
What we know to date is to classify this as a supply-chain attack similar to the SolarWinds breach from the recent past. Although there are distinct differences in the methods, the demands and the impact on organizations, the attack vector does have many common traits. The organizations most acutely impacted are MSPs and their enterprise customers who have downloaded the software updates.
In response to inbound inquiries, we want to assure you that AsiaPac do not use Kaseya products, in any part of our service offerings to our customers. As such, we have no known exposure to report.
Tiong Kee Yong
Director, Technology & Innovations
AsiaPac (from M1)
Other blog posts you might be interested in:
- AsiaPac is now an Authorized Apple Reseller in Singapore
- How AsiaPac & Hitachi Storage Solutions Help Enhance Business Operations & Data Management
- Best Practices for Moving VDI to Azure Cloud
- AsiaPac named as Finalists at Channel Asia Innovation Awards
- AWS ASEAN Partner of the Year Award 2022 – Singapore
- AsiaPac Technology – M1 and SIM to train a pool of tech talents in Work-Study-Train programme for ICT polytechnic graduates