As per a recent survey, the average ransom demand from businesses hit by ransomware attacks was $178,000 in 2020. The same survey revealed that 51% of the surveyed companies were hit by ransomware over the year. These numbers, although disconcerting, are not surprising in the least. There has been an uptick in ransomware attacks in…read more
Did you know that over 80% of the security breaches are the result of poor patch management policies and practices? It’s shocking to realize that all these breaches could have been prevented with a more proactive patch management strategy, which would have saved organizations tremendous losses arising out of such data breaches. This poses…
Tags: Anti-Virus Management, AsiaPac Managed Services, automation, Cyber threats, Cybersecurity, Data Breach, Data Security, Managed Services, Pact Management, Proactive Monitoring, Ransomware, remote workforce, SMBs, Startups,read more
- AsiaPac – The Platinum Sponsor at the AWS Public Sector Summit , Singapore 2019!
- Azure Stack Is Finally Here – Everything You Need to Know About Microsoft’s Hybrid Cloud Platform
- How to Create and Maintain a Robust Patch Management Strategy
- Hitachi APAC Data Center Modernization Partner Contest Award
- 4 IT Infrastructure Trends To Look Out For in 2022
- How Do You Manage End-User Computing Services?