The hybrid cloud market is expected to register rapid growth over the next few years and become a $128.01 billion industry by as early as 2025. What does this mean for SMEs? You need some context before you can answer that question. In 2020, the global cloud market was estimated to be $371.4 billion in size. By 2025, it…
Tags: Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud strategy, Cloud Transformation, Data Management, data storage, Digital Transformation, HCP, Hitachi Content Platform, Hitachi Vantara, Hybrid cloud, Productivity, VMware,read more
The statistics are in. A staggering 72% of the corporations are failing at digital transformation. The big rush towards digital transformation was never going to be a smooth one. There was bound to be some level of course-correction for all industries, which meant that inevitably some businesses were expected to fall flat on their faces….
Tags: Data Availability, Data Driven Solutions, DataOps, Digital Transformation, Edge-to-Core-to-Cloud Infrastructure, HCP, Hitachi Content Platform, Hitachi Vantara, Intelligent Data Operations, intelligent transformation, Object Storage, Operational Efficiency, Unified Compute Platform, Virtual Storage Platform,read more
- Device as a Service: Aiding in Digital Transformation for the Education Sector
- AsiaPac is now an Authorized Apple Reseller in Singapore
- AsiaPac Achieves AWS Advanced Consulting Partner Status
- AsiaPac named as Finalists at Channel Asia Innovation Awards
- Cloud Migration: Why Zalora, DBS Bank, and Land Transport Authority Chose AWS
- How Do You Manage End-User Computing Services?