The digital landscape is tumultuous. Imagine running everything seamlessly, as usual, then an ill-timed outage happens, spelling disaster for your business. According to Singtel, Singaporean companies lose about US$1 billion a year due to unforeseen downtime, from not just lost revenue but also data loss and recovery and delays in product development. While you may…
Tags: Cloud-Based Backup & Recovery Solution, Disaster Recovery, EDR Programme, Email Archiving, Email Protection, Endpoint Detect & Response, IT Backup Services, IT Infrastructure, IT Management, Managed IT Services, Managed Services,read more
The world is experiencing an exponential change in all sectors. From finance to healthcare, industries are trying to keep up with rapidly advancing technology to stay ahead of competitors. Fuelled by the developments made in cloud computing, data solutions and overall IT infrastructure, businesses are increasingly able to do what was impossible just 5 years…
Tags: Cloud, Cloud Computing, Cloud Services, Cloud-based Applications, Data Management, Everything as a Service, IT Infrastructure, IT Infrastructure Solutions, Multi-Cloud Usage, Sensitive Data Management, Storage,read more
There is a general agreement among IT professionals across all industries that the cloud is the future of IT. In fact, according to a recent Intel Security report, more than 93% of the 1400+ IT professionals it surveyed revealed that their organization was already using one or more cloud services. This growing trend is true…read more
- AsiaPac – The Platinum Sponsor at the AWS Public Sector Summit , Singapore 2019!
- Azure Stack Is Finally Here – Everything You Need to Know About Microsoft’s Hybrid Cloud Platform
- How to Create and Maintain a Robust Patch Management Strategy
- Hitachi APAC Data Center Modernization Partner Contest Award
- 4 IT Infrastructure Trends To Look Out For in 2022
- How Do You Manage End-User Computing Services?