How much does 1 hour of downtime cost to businesses on average? According to a 2020 study, an average company loses over $100,000 on account of a single hour of downtime. What’s even more startling is that roughly 33% of the surveyed organizations report potential losses of $1 to $5 million in the event of…
Tags: availability, backup, Business Continuity, Digital Transformation, downtime cost, Endpoint Security, hardware storage, Hybrid cloud, private cloud, public cloud, Remote Backups, SMB, veeam, Veeam Availability Suite, Veeam Backup & Replication, Veeam ONE, VMs,read more
- AsiaPac is now an Authorized Apple Reseller in Singapore
- How AsiaPac & Hitachi Storage Solutions Help Enhance Business Operations & Data Management
- An SMB Guide: 7 Good Reasons to Backup Office 365
- Hitachi APAC Data Center Modernization Partner Contest Award
- AsiaPac – The Platinum Sponsor at the AWS Public Sector Summit , Singapore 2019!
- Top Reasons Why Admin Tasks Automation Is a Must-Have in 2020