As per a recent survey, the average ransom demand from businesses hit by ransomware attacks was $178,000 in 2020. The same survey revealed that 51% of the surveyed companies were hit by ransomware over the year. These numbers, although disconcerting, are not surprising in the least. There has been an uptick in ransomware attacks in…read more
Organizations of all sizes have to defend themselves against over 250,000 new malicious programs every day, according to the AV-TEST Institute, and their success rate is much lower than many would like to admit. In 2017, the Ponemon Institute surveyed 665 security and IT leaders to evaluate the largest threats and the true cost of…read more
- Device as a Service: Aiding in Digital Transformation for the Education Sector
- AsiaPac is now an Authorized Apple Reseller in Singapore
- AsiaPac Achieves AWS Advanced Consulting Partner Status
- AsiaPac named as Finalists at Channel Asia Innovation Awards
- Cloud Migration: Why Zalora, DBS Bank, and Land Transport Authority Chose AWS
- How Do You Manage End-User Computing Services?